Introduction

Hi floorball fans,

This blogspot was created by me, Paf, to provide you new leagues, teams and kits for the great and only floorball game by Prodigium Studios called Floorball League.
If you do not own the game yet, make sure to go on their website and buy their game.

Since I'm a musician I can't give this my whole time and so development is kinda slower than you might expect.
Also, my goal is to make as many new teams as possible, so this means (IMPORTANT!) that the kits can be like 90% accurate and rosters include real names but overalls are sometimes kinda RANDOM since I do not watch international floorball and I don't know anything about it, so if you don't like anything, just use the easy editor provided by Prodigium Studios and edit it yourself ;)

PS: this website is not officially affiliated with Prodigium Studios

středa 5. listopadu 2014

Welcome, first post

Hello floorball fans and FBL gamers,

Everything you need to know about this blog and add-ons is written above. My name is Václav Vedral, I come from the Czech Republic and I'm 20. I love floorball so as I do FBL game but I wasn't happy with the teams in-game because I am that type of player that likes to have a lot of teams to play with or against. Therefore I decided to make something myself because of the released editor - it is easy, but since I am an office worker and a musician it takes a lot of time and I cant give this a lot so its kinda slow!

Anyway, since Summer this year I have finished whole Swedish Super League for current season including KAIS Mora and Höllvikens, all 14 home/away kits, logos, a field, rink texture and side texture. I haven't done GK kits, players faces and stuff like face skins, stick skins etc..

I wanna release only full leagues, not team by team because I would get crazy in that case! At this time what I have is:
Swedish Super League (Full - 14 teams)
Finland Salibandyliiga (7 teams)
Swiss Mobiliar League (6 teams)
Czech Autocont Extraliga (5 teams)
French Division 1 (2 teams)
Belgian Division 1 (1 team)
Italian Campo Grande (1 team)
Latvian Virieši Virsliga (1 team)
Slovakian Salming Extraliga (1 team)

Hopefully I can finish something in few months ;)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat