Introduction

Hi floorball fans,

This blogspot was created by me, Paf, to provide you new leagues, teams and kits for the great and only floorball game by Prodigium Studios called Floorball League.
If you do not own the game yet, make sure to go on their website and buy their game.

Since I'm a musician I can't give this my whole time and so development is kinda slower than you might expect.
Also, my goal is to make as many new teams as possible, so this means (IMPORTANT!) that the kits can be like 90% accurate and rosters include real names but overalls are sometimes kinda RANDOM since I do not watch international floorball and I don't know anything about it, so if you don't like anything, just use the easy editor provided by Prodigium Studios and edit it yourself ;)

PS: this website is not officially affiliated with Prodigium Studios

sobota 27. prosince 2014

4 teams left in Finland

I have finished Koovee Tampere today (showing pic), so there is just 4 teams missing in Finland Salibandyliiga. I started working on Nokian KRP kits and I hope I can finish Finland league as soon as possible.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat