Installing a user-created league is easy, thanks to the FBL Editor. Here's a small guide.
First time only
- Buy the game on the Prodigium Studios desura store (only 9.99€)
- Install the game.
- Download the FBL updater on this page. It's a little software to update your game and editor easily.
- Download the FBL editor on this page. It will be needed to manage the user-created leagues.
- Run the Floorball League Updater (Start/Programs/Prodigium Game Studios/Floorball League/Floorball League Updater) to have the latest version of the game and editor.
Download new leagues or update the existing
- Download the new league, or the new version of a league (.zip file)
- Run the Floorball League Editor (Start/Programs/Prodigium Game Studios/Floorball League/Floorball League Editor).
- Select Main/Import League...
- Select the .zip file of the league you downloaded (if error, check *)
- Enjoy !
*some of you seem to have problems at this step. There is a way that may solve the problem :
- Go in the folder : C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Floorball League\customleagues
Warning : the AppData is a hidden folder, you might need to show hidden files and folders to be able to see it.
- Unzip your .zip file in this folder. You should now have a Francefloorball folder in your customleagues folder, and be able to play !
(This text was copied from http://floorball-league-central.blogspot.fi and little bit edited by me)